[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:49:20 GMT

Greetings Visionaires -

It appears that things just got alot uglier judging by the article below.

I seriously doubt that our troops would fire on women and children unprovoked.
It is my opinion that this van (loaded with women and children) was probably
being driven by an Iraqi Republic Guardsman (in civilian clothing), knowing
that if he ran a check point that he would be fired upon.  His superiors were
probably also aware that this would make great propaganda, enforcing their
image of the Coalition as a band of women/children killers, thus strengthening
their alliance with the Arab League.

Just a thought.

Anybody else have an opinion?