[Vision2020] Nationalism In Iraq

Bob Hoffmann escape@alt-escape.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:44:04 -0800

OK, I gave a snippet of the interview, so let me now discuss this man's
motivations:  He states no love for Sadaam, but hates the thought of a U.S.
invasion and occupation more.  He will not fight for Sadaam; he will fight
for an Iraq free from foreign occupation.  He presents this view as the
reason the U.S. is facing such stiff resistance from irregular forces.

I can't find this specific interview easily, but it should be in the last
week of programs broadcast by Democracy Now, http://www.democracynow.org/

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.
Moscow, ID  83843