[Vision2020] And Now For Something Completely Different!

LuJane Nisse lujane@lataheagle.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:13:18 -0800

what a wonderful idea!! I've also heard of some folks channeling their wash
water and stuff for that purpose (they have to use organize soap however)
but that might be illegal now. I has worked though for some I know in rural
areas.

LJ

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Mark Rounds
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 10:05 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] And Now For Something Completely Different!

Hi Folks

I have one of those interesting home owner type problems that I could use
some help on.  It is time to redo the roof on our house and we are going to
redo the gutters as well.  As I am concerned with the fact that we are
depleting the aquafier faster than it can normally regenerate, I was
wondering if there was some way to channel that water into an above gound
cistern for use for watering flower and vegtable gardens and washing the car
and such like stuff?

Does anybody have any experience with that kind of project?

Is there anyone who has done it commerically?

The last is esspecially important as my do it yourself home repairs quotient
is -4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Mark Rounds

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com