[Vision2020] Who is Smarter-Not Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 02:57:59 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_639b_7c5b_3718

<P>What is interesting here is that anyone with an education would know that attacking a person rather then the issue is an illogical argument. In fact it is has a name, and if my memory serves me right it is called an "ad hominid". It is attacking a person rather then the issue. This is a good way to ignore the problem when you have a weak argument. But as long as we wish to attack peoples intelligence, may remind people that Bush W failed to gain entrance into Law School, and received a C- in international studies at&nbsp;a University that has a policy not to give out D's and F's. I will not get into why Bush got into a good University because that will make people angry too. </P>
<P>Some people think W Bush is smart, maybe to them he is. </P>
<P>Donovan Arnold&nbsp;<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>