[Vision2020] Who is Smarter

WMSteed@aol.com WMSteed@aol.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 01:57:29 EST

In a message dated 3/29/03 4:01:37 PM, wheelz@turbonet.com writes:

<< The list of liberal, political Hollywood stars was quite biased.

Who ever made that list purposefully selected the Hollywood stars that did

not have much of a formal education, and ommitted those that did.  Consider

that Chris Christopherson was a "Rhodes Scholar." >>

Not only was Kris Kristofferson a Rhodes Scholar, he was a helicopter pilot
in Vietnam and writer of some of my favorite songs.

While I imagine there are others who could have been on both lists, the ones
in the e-mail seem to me to be rather inclusive on both sides, i.e., the list
of celebs was most of those one thinks of when objecting celebs are mentioned
and the same is true of the administration list.  I just thought a university
community would find the information interesting.

Walter Steed