[Vision2020] Nationalism In Iraq

Shawn Clabough shawnc@outtrack.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:40:55 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2F67E.EF010990

I believe it would be highly possible that a 60 year old man has a little
baby, given the likelihood that his relative (the son's father) may have
been killed.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Donovan Arnold [mailto:donovanarnold@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 12:55 PM
To: escape@alt-escape.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Nationalism In Iraq

Bob,

I have no doubt that Iraqi Republican Guards have threatened the families of
people who do not fight, however, do you really think that 60 year old man
has a little baby?

I have no doubt that there are lots of Iraqis threatened with their lives,
but I also happen to believe that considering the rest of Muslim world and
Middle Eastern Nation are willing to fight the US to stay out of Iraq, I am
willing to bet that there are Iraqis that willing to fight and die for to
keep the sovernity of their nation.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2F67E.EF010990

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=033151405-30032003>I
believe it would be highly possible that a 60 year old man has a little baby,
given the likelihood that his relative&nbsp;(the son's father) may have been
killed.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=033151405-30032003></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=033151405-30032003>Shawn</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left><FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Donovan Arnold
  [mailto:donovanarnold@hotmail.com] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, March 29, 2003
  12:55 PM<BR><B>To:</B> escape@alt-escape.com;
  vision2020@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE: [Vision2020] Nationalism In
  Iraq<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P>Bob,</P>
  <P>I have no doubt that Iraqi Republican Guards have threatened the families
  of people who do not fight, however, do you really think that 60 year old man
  has a little baby?</P>
  <P>I have no doubt that there are lots of Iraqis threatened with their lives,
  but I also happen to believe that considering the rest of Muslim world and
  Middle Eastern Nation are willing to fight the US to stay out of Iraq, I am
  willing to bet that there are Iraqis that willing to fight and die for to keep
  the sovernity of their
nation.<BR><BR></P></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2F67E.EF010990--