[Vision2020] A teenage girl waved at our troops... she was hanged within the hour

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:25:21 -0800 (PST)

A teenage girl waved at our troops... she was hanged within the hour

News of the World
March 30, 2003
Ian Kirby,

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/news4.html
[see URL for complete article and pictures of our troops carrying Iraqi children
to safety]

A SMILING teenage girl who waved at patrolling British soldiers and accepted a
big-hearted
squaddie's gift of chocolate was HANGED by agents of Saddam.

The butchers of the dictator's corrupt Ba'ath party had spied on the Muslim youngster
from an
alleyway in Az Zubayr near Basra.

Battle-hardened troops of the 1st Batallion, The Royal Irish Regiment choked back tears
when
they later saw her limp beaten body swaying from a lamp-post in the ramshackle south Iraq
town
held by Allies.

And yesterday their grim-faced commander, Lt Colonel Tim Collins chewed on a cigar and
confirmed:

"A teenage girl who waved at my troops was hanged within the hour.

{..snip.. see URL above for complete article, and pictures of our troops
carrying Iraqi children to safety..}