[Vision2020] Anti-War Rhetoric

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:35:46 -0800

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Mr. John Harrell,</P>
<P>While I don't claim to speak for the anti-war movement, I think it is safe to say that&nbsp;those in this movement&nbsp;don't want our troops to be in Iraq in the first place.&nbsp; If they weren't there, they wouldn't be in harms way and thus would not be killed in Iraq.&nbsp; So anti-war protesters are less responsible for the deaths of these unfortunate soldiers than those who want them to be in Iraq.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Unfortunately, this campaign is not as easy as some would have hoped.&nbsp; There are going to be casualties.&nbsp; It is my hope that no people will be killed in this attempt to remove Saddam's regime.</P>
<P>I think it would be best to support our soldiers and their families by not using our troops in this circumstance.&nbsp; That is the best way to insure they stay alive and able to defend our country from foreign threats.</P>
<P>Sincerely,</P>
<P>Garrett Clevenger </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>http://www.icehouse.net/garrett
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>"What are we doing to our soldiers?!:("