[Vision2020] Nationalism In Iraq

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:18:20 -0800 (PST)

Hello Mr. Bob Hoffmann,

Could this be why "there doesn't seem to be any shortage of Iraqi
civilians who are willing to fight the invasion?"

KILL YOURSELF AND AMERICANS OR BE KILLED

MSNBC and National Review.com
March 29, 2003 5:03AM
Dana Lewis MSNBC reporter and Katherine Jean Lopez-Executive Editor NRO

Dana Lewis on MSNBC is reporting that (Iraqi civillian) men with bullet holes in their
heads are being found.

Reportedly they are being told to conduct suicide bombings, like the checkpoint one
today, or be executed.

Unknown if this is related to a man threatening to blow up a Beruit bank right now
strapped with explosives.