[Vision2020] Your Position on the War in Iraq

joeh joeh@turbonet.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:29:22 -0800

In Germany they came first for the Communists and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, but I did not
speak up because I was not a Jew.  Then they came for the trade-unionists,
but I did not speak up because I was not a trade-unionist.  Then they came
for the Catholics, but I did not speak up because I was a Protestant.  Then
they came for me and by that time there was no one left to speak up."

        -Rev.  Martin Niemoller-

Apology accepted.

-joe-
-----