[Vision2020] MSD financial condition

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:01:27 -0800

I'd like to approach this discussion from a somewhat different angle.  If I
were a young (I wish) married (I'm not, no woman having ever been stupid or
blind enough to have married me) man with school age children, and were
looking at available schools in Moscow, my options would be quite limited.
Other, larger cities may well have private schools that would interest me,
but not Moscow.  Not being a Christian, I would not want my children
attending a Christian driven private school.  If there were a quality
secular private school in town, it may well interest me.  To my knowledge,
there is not.  Hence, circumstances would require me to enroll my children
in the public school system and support it at the voting booth.  I assume
there are parents in our town who are faced with such a decision.

                                                 Carl Westberg Jr.