[Vision2020] (no subject)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:26:31 -0800

Hey John, I've got a freebie for you! Next time you want to attack those of
us who oppose the war, in addition the the really nifty "emotional, let me
get in touch with my feelings, effeminate find my inner child, orgy of
riots", add "pusillanimous (sic?) pussyfooting nattering nabobs of
negativism."  I'm sure old Spiro would be proud.  Feel free to use it
anytime you want.

      Carl Westberg Jr.