[Vision2020] Picture of Rumsfeld and Hussein as friends!

WMSteed@aol.com WMSteed@aol.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:04:54 EST

In a message dated 3/26/03 3:21:36 PM, dgray@uidaho.edu writes:

<< Halliburton claims to have won the first Iraq contract because it was the
only firm able to launch its services on short notice. Rebuilding Iraq
will eventually result in contracts with a diverse group of U.S.
companies, including those in building and highway construction, water,
electricity, health, transportation, farming, and food. But the oil
industry stands to benefit most. >>

In the interest of full disclosure, I, apparently unlike the Vice-president,
do not receive any compensation, deferred or otherwise, from Halliburton.  I
have, however, owned, since 9-18-01, Halliburton stock on which I have lost,
to date, almost $1,000.    Apparently the market doesn't read V2020 about
their windfall in Iraq as today it was up only $0.03 per share.

Walter Steed