[Vision2020] Anti-war protest on Saturday

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:57:19 -0800

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Walter asks:</P>
<P>"why is there never a "Stop the War - Saddam Disarm Now" sign in sight at one <BR>of these protests?"<BR><BR>I think most peace rallyers want all nations to disarm.&nbsp; Saddam is no different.&nbsp; But the tactic to disarm him is what I question.</P>
<P>Perhaps there are signs at the rally's saying just that. We can't see them all.</P>
<P>Just like there may be signs at pro-war rally's saying "Bring Democracy to Iraq and America"&nbsp; in reference to Bush's need to fix the voting lists in Florida and need to sue in order to become the most powerful person in the world and in in reference to our corrupt polictical system in general, campaing financing in particular.<BR><BR>Garrett Clevenger </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>http://www.icehouse.net/garrett
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>"What are we doing to our Home?!:("