[Vision2020] Troops supporter doubles over after sip of hot c hocolate

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:50:02 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Some stories are best left alone until all facts are determined.  I believe
that this is one of thos stories, lest we give birth to rumor and inuendo.

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: John Danahy [mailto:jdanahy@turbonet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 1:13 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Troops supporter doubles over after sip of hot
chocolate

Visionairies;

>From what I have read in the LMT and the SR papers, the cause of the
gentleman's illness has yet to be determined.  While I can certainly
agree that circumstances could be construed as suspicious and well
worthy of investigation, the automatic assumption of many, including the
above papers, is that the cup of chocolate was deliberately poisoned.
This is typical of the fear mongering that has overtaken this country.
I would prefer to wait for some kind of factual evidence before
assigning guilt, rather than engaging in accusatory language to support
my personal ideology.  By the way, how much is the TV program Inside
Edition going to pay the gentleman for his story?

John
jdanahy@turbonet.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com