[Vision2020] Anti-war protest on Saturday

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:27:37 -0800

"Emotional, let me get in touch with my feelings, effeminate find my inner
child, orgy of riots"...?  Wow, John, that was so cool!  Go ahead and say
it, John.  I know you're dying to.  "America, Love it or Leave It!"  If you
protest this war, you're obviously a traitor.  Right, John?

                                                Carl Westberg Jr.