[Vision2020] (no subject)

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:29:14 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Tom Hansen,

You said,
"Could this be for political gain?"

Well yes, as has already been pointed out, the political gain
is political correctness. Can't declare any muslims bad can we?
Now, obviously not all muslims are bad. But why are we screening
80 year old caucasion grandmothers at the airport in "random
checks."

For some reason, Army Sgt. Asan Akbar, thought of Iraq as his country.
Even though serving in the US Army, he thought of Iraq as his country.
See below:

Here check this out, maybe you haven't seen this:

>From New York Post:
-------------------
Opposition to war against Iraq may have spurred an American Muslim soldier - known as a
disgruntled loner - to fatally shoot one
comrade in Kuwait and wound 15 others with grenades, military sources said yesterday.

Sgt. Asan Akbar, 31, is "a Muslim, and it seems he was just against the war," said a
source. Other sources agreed his alleged attack
appeared to be "politically motivated" and that he was opposed to killing fellow Muslims.

In recent weeks, Akbar - who was born Mark Fidel Kools - had been disciplined for
insubordination, and expressed opposition to the
war, sources said.

>From http://www.suntimes.com/output/iraq/cst-nws-101st24.html
Jim Lacey, a correspondent for Time magazine, told CNN that military criminal
investigators said Akbar was recently reprimanded for
insubordination and was told he would not join his unit's push into Iraq.

Heath also said Akbar had been having ''an attitude problem.''

Akbar did not participate in the first Persian Gulf War because his religion created a
''conflict of interest,'' she said.

"You guys are coming into our countries and you're going to rape our women and kill our
children," Army Sgt. Asan Akbar"

>From WorldNetDaily.com
Womack said Akbar then ran to the next tent a few paces away and tossed a fragmentation
grenade inside. When an officer ran out,
Womack told the Times, "The guy just stopped, shot the officer in the back when he paused
to put on his mask, then he kept on
running."

Akbar was subsequently caught carrying two grenades and a standard-issue M-4 automatic
rifle. His leg was bleeding, apparently cut
by shrapnel.