[Vision2020] Grenade attack

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:18:03 -0800

> "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, ok?"
>
> In this administration that is probably true, in the last
> administration it certainly could have been evidence. lol

John,

Context *is* everything. If you see Clinton with a cigar in his hand, the
first thing you *don't* think is that he's smoking it (or at least not
inhaling).

However, in the USA, because of political correctness, context is not
allowed to mean anything. Therefore, we have to search the 80 year-old
grandmas in the wheel chairs at the airport and allow high-profile persons
to pass.

Political correctness will die out once we have a few more terrorist attacks
on the USA. It's a luxury the nation cannot long afford.

Best,
Dale