[Vision2020] Grenade attack

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:22:20 GMT

Greetings Visionaires -

Absolutely NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Having listened to the news (as well as watching CNN), it has been determined
that the soldier in question allegedly committed this act because he was
disgruntled.  He had earlier been disciplined for insubordination.

Being a retired Army NCO, it is my opinion that this soldier (after being
disciplined for insubordination) was not considered for advance party
participation with his unit (as stated on CNN).  This apparently upset him more
and he simply flipped out.  Some people can handle disappointment better than
others.

As a human being, I do not promote or support in any fashion " . . . serious
review of all Methodist and Southern Baptist personnel, followed up with
intense questioning as necessary."

I certainly hope that the opinion stated by Mr. Wilson is no more than an
utterance by somebody that lacks knowledge.

Take care of yourselves (and each other),

           http://www.fsr.net/