[Vision2020] Rachel Corrie tribute page

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:37:21 -0800

Below is a link to the Rachel Corrie tribute webpage.  She is the woman from
Olympia, Washington killed on March 16 by a bulldozer driven by an Israeli
attempting to demolish a Palestinian doctor's home in the Gaza Strip refugee
camp of Rafah.

http://www.redaart.com/rachelcorrie.html

Since Israel has violated UN resolutions, is heavily funded by our
taxdollars and is a top reason terrorist organizations are targeting the US,
I wonder when the Bush Administration is going to hold Israel accountable
for its actions against Palestinians.  This seems just as important as
removing Saddam's regime from power if we are serious about homeland
security.

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett

"What are we doing to our Homeland?!:("