[Vision2020] Now we have come to war

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:30:11 -0800

Those of us who have been and remain opposed to this war find ourselves in
the odd position of wanting the same results President Bush does, a quick,
decisive end.  Unfortunately, there will be those who will use a simple
equation regarding support or non-support of what has begun. 1. Not
supporting this action equals 2. Not supporting our troops equals 3. Not
being patriotic.  I agree with Don Coombs.  Of course we want our troops to
come through this with with absolute minimal injury.  We wish the same for
innocent Iraqi citizens.  We who continue to oppose this war are no less
patriotic than those who advocate it.  I believe our reasons for opposition
are based on patriotism, not the lack of it.  May this end quickly and well.

                                                                Carl
Westberg Jr.