[Vision2020] Banned music

David Camden-Britton davidcb@turbonet.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:03:02 -0800

Previously, Thomas Hansen wrote:<br>
Camden-Britton.&nbsp; The Dixie Chicks fif not defame our<br>
country.<br><br>
To quote the article that you link to:<br>
[...] concert in London earlier this week that she was &quot;ashamed the
president of<br>
the United States is from Texas.&quot;</blockquote><br>
The Dixie Chicks dared to mess with Texas, said a disparaging word
against our President and Fearless Leader
Country of Ours<font face=3D"Verdana" size=3D4>=99</font>.&nbsp; Remember th=
Alamo!<font face=3D"Verdana" size=3D4>=A9=99</font>. Any dissent in this=
 time of
peril must be treated as a grave threat to our national security.
Cartoonists like <a href=3D"http://www.thismodernworld.com/">Tom
Tomorrow</a> need to be rounded up and sent to Homeland Defense Funtime
It is only by giving our unquestioning obedience and loyalty to those in
power that we can possibly stand together as a nation. Just look what
happened when people started questioning the foreign policies of the US
during the 1970's. Hippies roamed the land, mewling about peace and
harmony amongst all mankind. Pah! Thanks to the tireless efforts of mass
media and consumer culture, they were neutralized as a threat to our
national complacency by the early 80's. <br><br>
Let us hope we can continue to live in prosperity and docile acceptance
of our lot for all our days to come.&nbsp; Roll On,
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<tt>---<br>
David &quot;</tt><font face=3D"Courier New, Courier">I believe whatever the
-=3D)*(=3D-&nbsp; davidcb@turbonet.com</body>