[Vision2020] Status of UI Agnostic/Atheist Organization

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:07:16 +0000

Tom and others:

Agnostics do NOT believe in God.  Agnostics believe that the issue is in
doubt enough that they neither believe in God nor do they absolutely assert
there is no God.  Atheists deny belief in God with little room for doubt.
Therefore both points of view question fundamental assumptions of many
traditional religious systems, including two powerful monotheistic
religions, Islam and Christianity.

Ted