[Vision2020] Ten reasons to invade Canada

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:41:29 -0800

While we're invading Canada, we must give pause to think about Turkey.  If
they don't let us base troops there, we have to consider Thanksgiving.
Looks like we're gonna have to rename the bird.  This might increase the
sales of tofurkey, unless there's a country called Tofu that Bush and Rumsey
are mad at.

Carl Westberg Jr.