[Vision2020] Re: Canadian Bacon

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:39:13 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E944.686395C0

Carl and Tom:

By all means, let's invade Canada, but not because of Michael J. Fox.  Th=
ere are far worse offenders to be found in the pantheon of Canadian actor=
s.  Can anyone deny the damage that has been done to our culture by the a=
rtistic endeavors of William Shatner and Pamela Anderson?  =20

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN =
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E944.686395C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Carl and Tom:<=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>By all means, let's invade Canada, but not b=
ecause of Michael J. Fox.&nbsp; There are far worse offenders to be found=
 in the pantheon of Canadian actors.&nbsp; Can anyone deny the damage tha=
t has been done to&nbsp;our culture&nbsp;by the&nbsp;artistic endeavors o=
f William Shatner and Pamela Anderson?&nbsp; <BR><BR>Joan Opyr/Auntie Est=
ablishment<BR>Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993</DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E944.686395C0--