[Vision2020] Amazonian Goddesses Do Battle!

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:25:11 +0000

Ed, et. al.

The children for whom these personal choices are being made and "freely"
taken by adults, really have limited access to freedom of choice.  If the
educational programs of a school are limiting the development of another
human being, it is of concern to everyone.

Give what a rest?  Objecting to a sexist agenda in a school in our
community?

This is fair game for commentary.  "Give it a rest?"  Ha!

Ted