[Vision2020] Bowling for Boxers or Boobies?

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:33:25 -0800

Howdy, y'all,

What happens when you put a boxer from Logos in a ring with a topfree woman?

According to Douglas Wilson and his followers (who lobbied Moscow's City
Council to pass a sexist and unconstitutional law that we taxpayers are
going to have to spend our money defending in court when it is challenged
and who was then quoted in the Moscow-Pullman Daily News saying he has no
interest in taking part in politics) bare boobs are more dangerous.  So I
imagine the woman would be the victor in this instance.

Topfree women are not neccessarily sexual, but in my head, even if they
were, sex is better than violence. After all, did not Jesus say to love your
neighbor? That may not mean sex, but it certainly does not mean violence.

Perhaps if these boys weren't busy bashing each other's heads, they would be
able to think clearly and realize that testosterone does not have to be
relieved through aggression. Even Bonobo chimps, the most peaceful chimp
tribe on our planet, know this.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/07/3/l_073_03.html

Maybe we could get clarification from these folks as to why being tempted by
a bare chested women is more of a threat than being tempted to act
aggressively.

Which really is a bigger threat to our society?

No offense to those who choose to box (I really don't care) but this
hypocrisy seems rather odd.  How do you reconcile this?

Maybe we should be glad that Moscow has it's own gladiators.  They are
probably pretty aggressive and thus good boxers considering their sexual
repression.  I'm sure they are providing great entertainment to the guys in
charge of this school.

I just hope Douglas isn't developing a batallion of boxers to defend himself
from the angry women who realize he was responsible for passing a law that
suppresses their rights:)

Peace,

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett/index.htm

"What are we doing to our each other?!:("