[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

LuJane Nisse lujane@lataheagle.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:27:30 -0800

Thanks for the laugh this morning... it was very welcome!!
LJ

Doug Wilson references the example of an 85 year old Swedish grandmother
having her bags rifled at an airport while a 23 year old Saudi Arabian male
goes on through without being checked.  This sounds horrible, but speaking
as an American of Swedish ancestry, I must bring up one chilling scenario.
What is this kindly looking, sweet old lady was smuggling lutefisk into our
country?  Have you ever had an 85 year old Swedish grandmother force
lutefisk on you?  I have, and if you have not, you can't imagine the horror.

                                                               Carl Westberg
Jr.