[Vision2020] Post Delays on Vision2020

Bill Moore bmoore@fsr.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:43:41 -0800

Folks,

Due to a break in Verizon's San Fransico frame, our network
experienced an outage on Friday evening.  Like the 405
at rush hour, when the thoroughfare is down the email begins
backing up very quickly.  We continue to process the last
remaining emails from Friday.  Thanks for your patience.

Bill Moore