[Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:49:27 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_37fd_7b1c_5897

All:

Donovan's questions that Dale does not want to answer seem relevant to
illuminating this debate over public vs private schools.  So Dale, why not
provide at least some provisional concise answers?

On the other hand, for Donovan to admit there may be a waste of certain
funds in MSD does not really disprove his argument.  There may be many
schools, both private and public, where money is not spent wisely.  This
does not negate the need for the schools or the services and education they
provide, nor does it disprove according to some grand political or ethical
or spiritual theory that public tax supported schools are inherently wrong.

Both of you are exhibiting entrenched polarized stubbornness which lessens
the credibility of the arguments both of you are making.

Ted

------=_NextPart_000_37fd_7b1c_5897