[Vision2020] Watering

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:23:04 -0700

We were discussing the Moscow water situation in the office this morning,
and we realized that none of us really know what we should or should not be
doing, and when we should or should not be doing it.  Does anyone know?  I
apologize for straying from the public-private school flame throwing.

                                          Carl Westberg Jr.