[Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:34:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C33EC9.3F57E7A0

Donovan,

Au contraire. I've been contacted off-list by many who have ignored your =
rants and embraced my stats.=20

As I said, I'm not going to waste my time with you laying out a detailed =
plan when you don't even accept that there's anything wrong with the =
status quo. When you are ready to admit the problem, then I'll give you =
the solution.=20

All you have proven is that you are adept in using the fonts feature in =
your email client. But, alas, more form over function.=20

Have a great day!

Best,
Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho
  Gee, Dale, you wrote over 25 postings whining about this issue and =
haven't convinced a soul. Yet, now writing one email with a NAME of the =
school and BUDGET of the School that provides the same services to =
students and educators as MSD is wasting breath? I am asking for one =
word and a number, not 25 postings. Hardly wasting breath.
  Thanks!

  Donovan J Arnold

  Show a detailed plan how you can cut the school budget and provide =
students and educators with the same opportunities and services?"

[...]

-----
  Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* =
_____________________________________________________ List services made =
available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse =
since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C33EC9.3F57E7A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Donovan,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Au contraire. I've been contacted off-list by many who have ignored =
your=20
rants and embraced my stats. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As I said, I'm not going to waste my time with you laying out a =
detailed=20
plan when you don't even accept that there's anything wrong with the =
<EM>status=20
quo</EM>. When you are ready to admit the problem, then I'll give you =
the=20
solution. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All you have proven is that you are adept in using the fonts =
feature in=20
your email client. But, alas, more form over function. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Have a great day!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Dale Courtney</DIV>
<DIV>Moscow, Idaho</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">Gee, Dale, you wrote over =
25&nbsp;postings=20
  whining about this issue and haven't convinced a soul. Yet, now =
writing one=20
  email with a NAME of&nbsp;the school and BUDGET of the School that =
provides=20
  the same services to students and educators as MSD is wasting =
breath?&nbsp;I=20
  am asking for one word and a number, not 25&nbsp;postings. Hardly =
wasting=20
  breath.</DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Thanks!</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Donovan J Arnold</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT color=3D#00ff33>Show a detailed plan how you can cut the =
school budget=20
  and provide students and educators with the same opportunities and=20
  services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT color=3D#cc6600 size=3D1>Show a detailed plan how you can cut =
the school=20
  budget and provide students and educators with the same opportunities =
and=20
  services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=3D#669933 =
size=3D2>Show a=20
  detailed plan how you can cut the school budget and provide students =
and=20
  educators with the same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Garamond, Times, Serif" color=3D#ff66cc size=3D5>Show =
a detailed=20
  plan how you can cut the school budget and provide students and =
educators with=20
  the same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Courier New, Courier, Monospace" color=3D#ffff99 =
size=3D4>Show a=20
  detailed plan how you can cut the school budget and provide students =
and=20
  educators with the same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" color=3D#990033>Show a =
detailed plan=20
  how you can cut the school budget and provide students and educators =
with the=20
  same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" =
color=3D#006633=20
  size=3D2>Show a detailed plan how you can cut the school budget and =
provide=20
  students and educators with the same opportunities and =
services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=3D#0000ff>Show a =
detailed plan=20
  how you can cut the school budget and provide students and educators =
with the=20
  same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=3D#ff9933 =
size=3D5>Show a=20
  detailed plan how you can cut the school budget and provide students =
and=20
  educators with the same opportunities and services?"</FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" =
color=3D#ff3366=20
  size=3D6><STRONG><U>Show a detailed plan how you can cut the school =
budget and=20
  provide students and educators with the same opportunities and=20
  services?"</U></STRONG></FONT></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Help STOP SPAM with <A =
href=3D"http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=3D">the new MSN=20
  8 </A>and get 2 months FREE*=20
  _____________________________________________________ List services =
made=20
  available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the =
Palouse since=20
  1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com=20
  =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=20
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C33EC9.3F57E7A0--