[Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:30:32 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33E7D.49C50A70

Donovan,

You admit that we have a problem with the spending, etc, at MSD and I'll =
lay out the plan.=20

Otherwise, I'll be wasting my breath -- like a doctor telling a patient =
he has terminal cancer, and the patient is in denial and refusing =
therapy.

Best,
Dale
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Donovan Arnold=20
  To: dale@courtneys.us ; vision2020@moscow.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 19:43
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

  Dale,=20

  You write: "Hmmm. Well, if you assume uncritically that spending will =
spiral out of control regardless of how many students leave MSD, then I =
doubt anything I could say could/would persuade you otherwise -- your =
mind will justify what your heart has already chosen."

  You avoid the Question:  "Offer a detailed plan of how you would =
intend to cut the budget and still include the same services for =
children and educators?"

  How many times do I have to ask? You think it is already being done, =
by private schools, then great, go get a copy of the budget of what they =
do for disabled children, starving children, and children with emotional =
disabilities. Then compare it to that of a public school. Then you can =
say, see I told you so.

  I have been in private schools and attended them. They don't have =
wheelchair access. They don't have teachers to deal with emotionally =
disturbed children. They don't have Teachers to deal with students that =
are blind, or deaf, or have a learning disability. They don't have =
trained professionals to deal with rape victims. They don't have =
councilors to help students find jobs when they graduate. They don't =
have sports. They don't have playgrounds many times. They don't have =
field trips to learn hands on. They don't freely feed the poor students. =
Many times they don't even have a cafeteria, just tables for kids to eat =
their lunches they bring from home. They don't have buses. They don't =
have trouble maker students, they get rid of them. They don't have =
teachers that speak their mind, they would be fired. They don't have =
adequate buildings, they are all beat up and old. Many don't have =
air-conditioning. They rarely have minority students, which add to the =
cultural l! earning. They don't have students that are of below average =
intelligence, they are not allowed in.=20

  Here is the question again: Show a detailed plan how you can cut the =
school budget and provide students and educators with the same =
opportunities and services?

  Your answer should look something like this:

  The "name of private school" offers the exact same services for =
disabled students, the poor, and the below average student. All students =
are allowed to play in the same games and sports of children in the =
public school, including baseball, soccer, volleyball, hockey, swimming, =
and football. Counseling and medical services are also provided for the =
students at this school the same as a public school with professionals =
having the same level of education and qualifications. The same subjects =
are taught and to the same or level as the public schools. =
Transportation is also provided for each child. The school will except =
what ever student shows up at the door and will treat them the same. We =
will not push our religious views on the child if you are against it.

  Our budget per child is: (a number less then MSD)

  MSD Budget per child is:=20

  This is simple to do Dale! Very basic. If you cannot find "ONE" =
private school in the United States that provides this and doesn't =
receive federal and local aid, then you know you have lost this =
argument. If you can provide concrete proof of a school that can and =
does do this, then you will convince me and I will admit defeat on this =
issue. But I am willing to bet that you can't find one "Private" school =
that accepts all students, regardless of who they are, or what problems =
and disabilities they bring, still provide the same services for them, =
and still have a budget less then that of MSD.=20

  I know you will say that you already have. And blah blah blah, but not =
provide one number or the name of one school in the United states that =
meets these basic standards are children provide.

  Thanks!

  Donovan J Arnold

  >From: "Dale Courtney"=20
  >To:=20
  >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply=20
  >Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:20:57 -0700=20
  >=20
  >Donovan writes:=20
  > > Once again, you offer statistics and whine to go with it. You =
offer no=20
  > > detailed plan to deal with how the public educational system can =
cut the=20
  > > budget and NOT cut services for the children and educators.=20
  >=20
  >Hmmm. Well, if you assume uncritically that spending will spiral out =
of=20
  >control regardless of how many students leave MSD, then I doubt =
anything I=20
  >could say could/would persuade you otherwise -- your mind will =
justify what=20
  >your heart has already chosen.=20
  >=20
  > > >"If Moscow's population were to decrease from 28,000 people to =
23,000=20
  >people=20
  > > >over the course of 10 years, would you be in favor of increasing=20
  > > >inflation-adjusted spending by 100% to the fire department, law=20
  >enforcement,=20
  > > >road maintenance, parks, sewage maintenance, ...?"=20
  > > If the alternatives were to have no parks, no sewage, no fire =
protection,=20
  > > and no law enforcement;=20
  > > or for us to be forced to move and live in huddled masses with =
less parks,=20
  > > less sewage treatment, less law enforcement, and less fire =
protection;=20
  > > or to go without one of the previous services;=20
  > > or to pay only a portion and receive ineffective services from all =
the=20
  >about=20
  > > services then Yes I would.=20
  >=20
  >Wow, you're such an either-or person -- *either* we spend 50% of our=20
  >State/Local budget on government schools, *or* we have no education.=20
  >=20
  >I assume you would say the same thing about military spending? :)=20
  >=20
  >It's not an either/or thing here, Donovan. There are other options.=20
  >=20
  >1. Dale's option: having the *best* education for the lowest possible =
cost.=20
  >2. Donovan's option: having the worst education for the highest =
possible=20
  >cost.=20
  >=20
  >Gee, you choose! Oops, you have!=20
  >=20
  > > Likewise, this like asking would if you would rather have half the =
surgery=20
  > > you need and pay $3000 or pay $10000 and get the entire surgery. =
Kind of=20
  > > pointless to get half the surgery.=20
  >=20
  >A better comparison -- you can go and get the surgery from a private=20
  >physician for $3,000 or from the VA hospital (government doctors) for =
a=20
  >total cost of $10,000 (to the taxpayers). Same surgery, but one costs =
over 3=20
  >times as much.=20
  >=20
  >But, according to your logic, the VA procedure is "free". Sigh...=20
  >=20
  > > >"That's the relative numbers that the MSD has downsized in the =
last 10=20
  > > years."=20
  > > You make horrible misleading comparisons Dale. This like comparing =
Cars to=20
  > > computers. Computers cost 50% less every five years and the =
technology=20
  > > doubles. Cars double in price every 5 years. A car doesn't crash =
5x a day=20
  > > either.=20
  >=20
  >And we're back again to the heart of the discussion -- government=20
  >educational costs are spiraling out of control compared to the rest =
of the=20
  >economy.=20
  >=20
  >For you, that's perfectly acceptable. Hey! Why not spend even *more*! =
We're=20
  >getting a bargain at having it only increase by a factor of 3.4x over =
the=20
  >student bail-out rate.=20
  >=20
  >For some of us, it's time to critically ask *why* those costs are =
spiraling=20
  >out of control and not to accept that spiraling as the status quo.=20
  >=20
  > > You haven't provided that information because you know it can't be =
done.=20
  >=20
  >But it *has* been done and *is* being done all over the country (and =
the=20
  >world) on a daily basis. Listen carefully: parental choice and =
competition=20
  >among the private sector. If you put some competition into the mix, =
you will=20
  >find that government school spending will decrease and performance =
would=20
  >increase. If it didn't then parents will vote with their feet -- as =
many=20
  >inner city parents have done.=20
  >=20
  >Many voters (and hence States) across this country have realized that =
the=20
  >government *cannot* and *should not* educate our children -- we call =
this=20
  >the "Separation of School and State". Many States are aggressively =
pursuing=20
  >alternatives to the failing status quo that you support. That's what =
I'm=20
  =
>=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=20

-----
  MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* =
_____________________________________________________ List services made =
available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse =
since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33E7D.49C50A70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Donovan,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You admit that we have a problem with the spending, etc, at MSD and =
I'll=20
lay out the plan. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Otherwise, I'll be wasting my breath -- like a doctor telling a =
patient he=20
has terminal cancer, and the patient is in denial and refusing =
therapy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Dale</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Ddonovanarnold@hotmail.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:donovanarnold@hotmail.com">Donovan Arnold</A> </DIV>
title=3Ddale@courtneys.us=20
  href=3D"mailto:dale@courtneys.us">dale@courtneys.us</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dvision2020@moscow.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, June 29, 2003 =
19:43</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Vision2020] MSD =
Pay and=20
  Tenure--a reply</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P>Dale, </P>
  <P>You write: "Hmmm. Well, if you assume uncritically that spending =
will=20
  spiral out of control regardless of how many students leave MSD, then =
I doubt=20
  anything I could say could/would persuade you otherwise -- your mind =
will=20
  justify what your heart has already chosen."</P></DIV>
  <P>You avoid the Question: &nbsp;<STRONG><U><EM>"Offer a detailed plan =
of how=20
  you would intend to cut the budget and still include the same services =
for=20
  children and educators?"</EM></U></STRONG></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>How many times do I have to ask? You think it is already being =
done, by=20
  private schools, then great, go get a copy of the budget of what they =
do for=20
  disabled children, starving children, and children with emotional=20
  disabilities. Then compare it to that of a public school. Then you can =
say,=20
  see I told you so.</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>I have been in private schools and attended them. They don't have=20
  wheelchair access. They don't have teachers to deal with emotionally =
disturbed=20
  children. They don't have Teachers to deal with students that are =
blind, or=20
  deaf, or have a learning disability. They don't have trained =
professionals to=20
  deal with rape victims. They don't have councilors to help students =
find jobs=20
  when they graduate. They don't have sports. They don't have =
playgrounds many=20
  times. They don't have field trips to learn hands on. They don't =
freely feed=20
  the poor students. Many times they don't even have a cafeteria, just =
tables=20
  for kids to eat their lunches they bring from home. They don't have =
buses.=20
  They don't have trouble maker students, they get rid of them. They =
don't have=20
  teachers that speak their mind, they would be fired. They don't have =
adequate=20
  buildings, they are all beat up and old.&nbsp;Many don't have=20
  air-conditioning.&nbsp;They rarely have minority students, which add =
to the=20
  cultural l! earning. They don't have students that are of&nbsp;below =
average=20
  intelligence, they are not allowed in. </P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><STRONG><U><EM>Here is the question again: Show a detailed plan how =
you can=20
  cut the school budget and provide students and educators with the same =

  opportunities and services?</EM></U></STRONG></P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Your answer should look something like this:</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>The "name of private school" offers the exact same services for =
disabled=20
  students, the poor, and the below average student. All students are =
allowed to=20
  play in the same&nbsp;games and sports of children in the public =
school,=20
  including baseball, soccer, volleyball, hockey, swimming, and =
football.=20
  Counseling and medical services are also provided for the students at =
this=20
  school the same as a public school with professionals having the same =
level of=20
  education and qualifications. The same subjects are taught and to the =
same or=20
  level as the public schools. Transportation is also provided for each =
child.=20
  The school will except what ever student shows up at the door and will =
treat=20
  them the same. We will not push our religious views on the child if =
you are=20
  against it.</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Our budget per child is: (a number less then MSD)</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>MSD Budget per child is: </P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P><STRONG><EM><U>This is simple to do Dale! Very basic. If you cannot =

  find&nbsp;"ONE" private school in the United States that provides this =
and=20
  doesn't receive federal and local aid, then you know you have lost =
this=20
  argument. </U></EM></STRONG>If you can provide concrete proof of a =
school that=20
  can and does do this, then you will convince me and I will admit =
defeat on=20
  this issue. But I am willing to bet that you can't find one "Private" =
school=20
  that accepts all students, regardless of who they are, or what =
problems and=20
  disabilities they bring, still provide the same services for them, and =
still=20
  have a budget less then that of MSD. </P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>I know you will say that you already have. And blah blah blah, but =
not=20
  provide one number or the name of one school in the United states that =
meets=20
  these basic standards are children provide.</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Thanks!</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <P>Donovan J Arnold</P>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Dale Courtney" <DALE@COURTNEYS.US>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:20:57 -0700=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Donovan writes:=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; Once again, you offer statistics and whine to go =
with it.=20
  You offer no=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; detailed plan to deal with how the public =
educational=20
  system can cut the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; budget and NOT cut services for the children and=20
  educators.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Hmmm. Well, if you assume uncritically that spending =
will=20
  spiral out of=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;control regardless of how many students leave MSD, then =
I doubt=20
  anything I=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;could say could/would persuade you otherwise -- your =
mind will=20
  justify what=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;your heart has already chosen.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; &gt;"If Moscow's population were to decrease from =
28,000=20
  people to 23,000=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;people=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; &gt;over the course of 10 years, would you be in =
favor of=20
  increasing=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; &gt;inflation-adjusted spending by 100% to the =
fire=20
  department, law=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;enforcement,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; &gt;road maintenance, parks, sewage maintenance, =
...?"=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; If the alternatives were to have no parks, no =
sewage, no=20
  fire protection,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; and no law enforcement;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; or for us to be forced to move and live in =
huddled masses=20
  with less parks,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; less sewage treatment, less law enforcement, and =
less=20
  fire protection;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; or to go without one of the previous services;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; or to pay only a portion and receive ineffective =
services=20
  from all the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;about=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; services then Yes I would.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Wow, you're such an either-or person -- *either* we =
spend 50%=20
  of our=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;State/Local budget on government schools, *or* we have =
no=20
  education.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;I assume you would say the same thing about military =
spending?=20
  :)=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;It's not an either/or thing here, Donovan. There are =
other=20
  options.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;1. Dale's option: having the *best* education for the =
lowest=20
  possible cost.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;2. Donovan's option: having the worst education for the =
highest=20
  possible=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;cost.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Gee, you choose! Oops, you have!=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; Likewise, this like asking would if you would =
rather have=20
  half the surgery=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; you need and pay $3000 or pay $10000 and get the =
entire=20
  surgery. Kind of=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; pointless to get half the surgery.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;A better comparison -- you can go and get the surgery =
from a=20
  private=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;physician for $3,000 or from the VA hospital =
(government=20
  doctors) for a=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;total cost of $10,000 (to the taxpayers). Same surgery, =
but one=20
  costs over 3=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;times as much.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;But, according to your logic, the VA procedure is =
"free".=20
  Sigh...=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; &gt;"That's the relative numbers that the MSD has =

  downsized in the last 10=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; years."=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; You make horrible misleading comparisons Dale. =
This like=20
  comparing Cars to=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; computers. Computers cost 50% less every five =
years and=20
  the technology=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; doubles. Cars double in price every 5 years. A =
car=20
  doesn't crash 5x a day=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; either.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;And we're back again to the heart of the discussion --=20
  government=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;educational costs are spiraling out of control compared =
to the=20
  rest of the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;economy.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;For you, that's perfectly acceptable. Hey! Why not =
spend even=20
  *more*! We're=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;getting a bargain at having it only increase by a =
factor of=20
  3.4x over the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;student bail-out rate.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;For some of us, it's time to critically ask *why* those =
costs=20
  are spiraling=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;out of control and not to accept that spiraling as the =
status=20
  quo.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; You haven't provided that information because you =
know it=20
  can't be done.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;But it *has* been done and *is* being done all over the =
country=20
  (and the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;world) on a daily basis. Listen carefully: parental =
choice and=20
  competition=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;among the private sector. If you put some competition =
into the=20
  mix, you will=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;find that government school spending will decrease and=20
  performance would=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;increase. If it didn't then parents will vote with =
their feet=20
  -- as many=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;inner city parents have done.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Many voters (and hence States) across this country have =

  realized that the=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;government *cannot* and *should not* educate our =
children -- we=20
  call this=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;the "Separation of School and State". Many States are=20
  aggressively pursuing=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;alternatives to the failing status quo that you =
support. That's=20
  what I'm=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;proposing as well.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Best,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Dale Courtney=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Moscow, Idaho=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;_____________________________________________________=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; List services made available by First Step Internet,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; http://www.fsr.net=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  =
<DIV></DIV>&gt;=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  MSN 8 with <A href=3D"http://g.msn.com/8HMCENUS/2740??PS=3D">e-mail =
virus=20
  protection service: </A>2 months FREE*=20
  _____________________________________________________ List services =
made=20
  available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the =
Palouse since=20
  1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com=20
  =
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=20
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C33E7D.49C50A70--