[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:40:56 -0700

Mr. Courtney -

Do you understand the translation of "E Plurubus Unum"?  I doubt it.

It translates to "Out of many, one."  In absolutely no way does that motto
suggest that we as a people must be monogenous.  The American people are
heterogenous.  There interests engulf a very very wide spectrum.  We do not
confine ourselves to just one choice.

Think about it.  Oops!  You already have.

Take care,

Tom Hansen