[Vision2020] Religious Diversity Education

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:55:41 -0700

Luke Nieuwsma stated:

"Unless we all say and believe and act according to the same ideals, we
cannot function together."

Wrong, Mr. Nieuwsma.  Diversity is what holds this country together.  This
nation's origin is founded in its diversity znd willingness to accept and
foster different faiths.

I assume that we probably will not hear from you for the next couple weeks
as you more than likely wil be at the National Aryan Nations Convention in
Coeur d'Alene, huh?

Luke Nieuwsma further stated:

"Practically every president since Reagan has had a constant war with a
Congress led by the opposing party."

Let's see . . .

George W. Bush Sr - Republican president/Democratic House of
Representatives/Republican Senate.  You are kinda right.

Bill Clinton - Democratic president/Democratic House of
Representatives/Republican Senate.  You are kinda right.

George W. Bush Jr. - Republican president/Republican House of
Representaives/Republican Senate.  You are wrong there.

Luke Nieuwsma again stated:

" . . . no matter what the movement may entail, you can count on the other
party doing their level best to negate any progress made."

You are kinda right, Mr. Nieuwsma.  It took President Clinton eight years to
get this nation out of a 3-trillion dollar deficit, resulting with almost a
trillion dollar surplus.  It took President Bush only two  and a half years
to get us back into a 600-billion dallar deficit, leaving a whole lot of
children behind.

Take care,