[Vision2020] MSD and all that controversy

mysticchic mystic_chic1021@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1069499822-1056867329=:220

Once again I open my e-mail to find that everyone has left the saga of Mr. anti- Christ church and turned their wrath towards apparently to the only other important issue in Moscow: The dreadful Moscow School District.  I realize that it takes a lot of money to support the district, but come on folks it is a good cause.  These are children who should be given a chance to an education just as each one of us was given.
I read  what a lot of people continue to write and I always wonder, How many of these people actually have school age children?, and if you do , do you offer to help your children's school by volunteering?
I guess the most puzzling thing for me to understand is if we just tossed out the School district and gave everyone back their almighty tax dollars, what kind of children  would we have then?