[Vision2020] MSD Pay and Tenure--a reply

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:16:12 -0700

Donovan wrote:
>Please do not confuse Dale and others that want to believe
>the MSD is wasting money with concepts like FACTS!

ROTFL! Well, it's very kind of you to attempt to dismiss my facts with the
wave of your hand saying that I've not presented any facts. I'm a professor
of Information Science and a statistician, and I've had my data vetted by a
PhD Economist from UI,. You cannot wave a hand and dismiss my data as not
presented.

But, that's a typical liberal way of dealing with things they don't like.
That's OK. Thinking people see thru that ploy.

Best,
Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho