[Vision2020] US Government booted out of your bedroom

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:37:56 -0700

What the United States Supreme Court is attempting to define for Texas are
two simple words:  "consenting adults".

Had this taken place in Montana between a consenting adult and a squeemish
sheep . . .

Joke Time:

There were citizens of Washington, Idaho, and Montana in a vehicle crossing
over Lookout Pass into Montana when they spotted a sheep all tangled and
mangled in some barbed wire, barely alive.

The Washingtonian says, "I wish I had my cellular phone.  I could call a
veterinarian or the fire department and free that poor animal."

The Idahoan says, "I wish I had my rifle.  I could shoot that poor animal
and put it out of its misery."

Tha Montanan says, "I wish it was dark."

Take care,