[Vision2020] US Government booted out of your bedroom

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:30:02 -0700

<P>Good News!</P>
<P>The United States Supreme Court in a 6-3 decision overruled Bowers VS. Hardwick. This overthrows the state laws to regulate sodomy and other sexual acts done by&nbsp;two consenting&nbsp;adults in their own bedroom. </P></DIV>
<P>Justice Scalia, in&nbsp;the "retarded statement of the century", who was on the losing side, stated that this means that we can't regulate masturbation in the privacy of one's home either. &nbsp;I guess this now means 98% of men in the US are now no longer criminals. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I am extremely pleased that tax dollars will no longer be used to regulate the personal behavior between two adults in there own home. Now maybe the government can concentrate on the real problems facing this nation like the economy, health care, education, and poverty.<BR>Check out the story here.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><EM><STRONG><A href="http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/26/scotus.sodomy/index.html" target=_blank>http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/26/scotus.sodomy/index.html</A></STRONG></EM></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><EM><STRONG></STRONG></EM>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><EM><STRONG>Donovan J Arnold<BR></STRONG></EM><BR></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>