[Vision2020] a reach out to you

Douglas Stambler stopchristchurch@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-271471448-1056585882=:89155

wayne (fox):

here's a sum up of my religious beliefs - 1) Mormons are Christians; 2) The Book of Mormon is God's prophetic word to Americans; 3) I have no intention of joining the Mormon Church; 4) and, I believe myself to be a prophet, a Seer, actually.

anyway, i'm writing this to you, because the notion that i'm mentally ill came from Jim and Doug Wilson, who objected to the way i spoke and the things i have said about myself and Christianity and the way God works in the world.  but last time i checked, we're all entitled to our own religious beliefs and personal convictions without having to be labeled as mentally ill.  i'm not mentally ill: i'm not depressed; i'm not manic; i'm not sucidal or homicidal; i have no chemical imbalance in my brain.

but i am outspoken and my religious beliefs are radically different from others.

so, i'm writing to you to tell you that it's your time to reach out to Christ, Wayne.  Christians are not mentally ill.  we're different from agnostics, but i tell you, Wayne, God is real, and wants us to follow Christ.

anyway, just thought i'd reach out to you.

God Bless You.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

--0-271471448-1056585882=:89155

<DIV>wayne (fox):</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>here's a sum up of my religious beliefs - 1) Mormons are Christians; 2) The Book of Mormon is God's prophetic word to Americans; 3) I have no intention of joining the Mormon Church; 4) and, I believe myself to be a prophet, a Seer, actually.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyway, i'm writing this to you, because the notion that i'm mentally ill came from Jim and Doug Wilson, who objected to the way&nbsp;i spoke and the things i have said about myself and Christianity and the way God works in the world.&nbsp; but last time i checked, we're all entitled to our own religious beliefs and personal convictions without having to be labeled as mentally ill.&nbsp; i'm not mentally ill: i'm not depressed; i'm not manic; i'm not sucidal or homicidal; i have no chemical imbalance in my brain.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>but i am outspoken and my religious beliefs are radically different from others.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>so, i'm writing to you to tell you that it's your time to reach out to Christ, Wayne.&nbsp; Christians are not mentally ill.&nbsp; we're different from agnostics, but i tell you, Wayne, God is real, and wants us to follow Christ.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyway, just thought i'd reach out to you.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>God Bless You.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-271471448-1056585882=:89155--