[Vision2020] 1912 virus?

Jack Porter jporter@moscow.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:07:21 -0700

It has been brought to my attention that an email titled "1912 plaza" has
been circulating with my name on it.  It does contain text I wrote for a
2020 posting over two years ago, but I assure you I didn't send it this
time, and the one I did send at that time had no attachment.  And I have an
alibi -- I've been away on vacation with my computer turned off, so the
trouble could not have originated here.

Perhaps a virus has infected an old item sitting in someone else's in-box
and is generating messages through that person's address book.

Jack Porter