[Vision2020] Mr. Stambler for ? ? ?

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:15:37 GMT

Some of what Douglas Stambler claims to have done since arriving in Moscow,
Idaho In April 2002:

"4) Exposed ex-President Bob Hoover (University of Idaho) as a thief."

And just how did you accomplish this, Mr. Stambler?

"7) Spoken out against homosexuality in the Moscow-Pullman area."

and

"8) Organized a Christian boycott of Fred Phelps – who
operates “godhatesfags.com.”"

Let me see if I have this right.  He spoke out against homosexuality and also
spoke out against those who spoke out against homosexuality?

"11) Worked as a writer and musician for a militia group in Kamiah, Idaho."

That's what's missing from these anti-government militias!!  A theme song.

You go, girl.

           http://www.fsr.net/