[Vision2020] Comstock, Wilson, Kimmel: STOP THE CORRUPTION!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:24:05 -0700

I was looking forward to playing Scrabble, though.  I wonder how many points
I would have gotten for hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies?  I've never
managed to get enough squares to use that word.

                        Carl Westberg Jr.