[Vision2020] thanks (was 'help for victims of fire')

Marina Piatt cobaltkumquat@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

--0-359304272-1054867856=:94723

Hi,

     I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who emailed me with information about places for rent. I'm happy to say that we've all found places to live now, so we can sleep on our own floors instead of those of our friends!

Marina