[Vision2020] Average May 2003 Post Size Corrected

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:47:34 +0000

Dale et. al.

I checked my May vision2020 posts for average size.

Unless I have overlooked something, I found 7 posts 10 K or larger: a 19,
12, 11, and four 10 K posts.  All the rest were under 10 K.  Actually, some
of these large posts might be private e-mails with the Re: Vision2020
subject heading, but rather than check each one individually for addresses,
I through them in anyways to create error in favor of making my average post
size larger.

The average size of my May vision2020 posts I got from looking at the post
size as given in my Hotmail account came to 7.04  K.

I may have made a mistake, I acknowledge, but it would need to be a major
mistake, in favor of overlooking large vision2020 posts, to result in the
real average being the 13.4 K average for my May posts that you gave on the
list.

I believe your figures are significantly in error.

Ted