[Vision2020] Fw: Why am I surprised by this? :-(

MoscowSam MoscowSam@moscow.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:18:40 -0700

I am forwarding this one from my niece, Kat, in Portland.

Sam Scripter

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 9:16 AM
Subject: Why am I surprised by this? :-(

Dear Ones,

Man, I wish I didn't feel compelled to send these political alerts, but the Administration From Another Planet has done it again.

I suppose you all know by now that this recent tax cut is not only economically suspicious, but bizarrely and shamefully unfair: the
$400/child tax credit does NOT apply to the poor! Those families making $10k-26k, the people you think would need it most, are not
eligible. I have to ask myself: what are they thinking? Or perhaps more to the point: what planet are they from?

Argh....

Anyway, if you're as outraged as I am, you can send a free fax to your Congressentities to urge them to FIX this. Just go to this
link:

http://www.truemajority.com/index.asp?action=10021&ms=txcrt1&ref=273381

If for some reason that doesn't work, just go to www.truemajority.com,
and I'm sure the site will direct you to the right place.