[Vision2020] (no subject)

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:24:07 GMT

Gentlemen -

We have put it off too long.  It has become time to initiate STL's (Squirrel
Threat Levels).  I, for one, am all in favor of the multi-tiered threat levels
much like the one currently used by Homeland Security.

I am just as certain that the perpertrating squirrel that committed such a
criminal act as that described below is an integral part of a squirrel sleeper
cell that has maintained residence here in Moscow since the early seventies.

Act now before it is too late.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/