[Vision2020] Fed Educational Funding

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:28:50 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_5c52_7a11_1138

<P>I meant to say John, not Tom. Sorry about that. I ask what you think this means or if you think it is wrong to think that this means we were talking abou the Federal Government's Constitutional right to fund education. </P>
<P>Here is the Orginial email:</P>
<P>"Mr. Donovan Arnold, </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>"<FONT size=5>Never mind the federal government spends about $26 Billion on education.." That is an awful lot of money the federal government is spending. I am sure you went to school. <U><EM>Can you show me where in the constitution the federal government is authorized to be spending this money on education? </EM></U></FONT>Then, can you show me where in the UN Charter, it is authorized to be spending money on education? So my next question would be, if the federal government can be spending this money on education, why not the UN? I am curious as to where we draw the line, if one should even be drawn, regarding who (or what entity) should be spending money on education.&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;Cheers! </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;John Harrell"</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Donovan J Arnold&nbsp;<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: thansen@moscow.com, johnbharrell@yahoo.com, vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Fed Educational Funding
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:11:24 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
------=_NextPart_000_5c52_7a11_1138