[Vision2020] Fed Educational Funding

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:40:38 -0700

Exactly, Mr. Harrell.  I referred to an implied "contradiction" between
Article VI and the tenth amendment within my posting and went on to explain
my understood clarification of this implied contradiction, that in fact
there is no contradiction.

Tom Hansen
Moscow

-----Original Message-----
From: John Harrell [mailto:johnbharrell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 6:34 PM
To: Donovan Arnold; thansen@moscow.com; Cjsnightclub@aol.com;
vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Fed Educational Funding

I understood Mr. Hansen's email to be a discussion regarding the proper
roles of the federal government and the states and/or people, as specified
in his last paragraph. The tenth amendment and (treaties) are the usual
suspects in such a discussion. Therefore, I inferred the tenth amendment
as being
implied by his statements.

Cheers!
John Harrell