[Vision2020] Public vs. Private Schools and Parental Involvement

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:42:17 -0700

> Dale, et. al.
>
> Why colored text for your vision2020 posts?  It increases the
> size of the
> e-mail, which for those of us with limited inbox storage is an issue.

Ted, my last colored Email was only 8 kb in size. This email of yours to the
list was 34 kb in size because you included the previous two Emails in the
thread along with your response.

Let's all be good stewards of bandwidth (e.g., my images are not attached;
they are linked). But colors in HTML are only a tag and take up an
*insignificant* amount of space (about 29 characters for the entire page, if
done correctly).

If you would like, I'll ask Doug Stambler to help you setup Yahoo! Accounts.
He well knows how to have unlimited, free mailbox space!  :)

Best,
Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho